The Oratory Of St. Francis Xavier

The Oratory of St. Francis Xavier is Xavier School’s main chapel, located on the campus of Xavier School Nuvali in Calamba, Laguna. The Oratory is home to the Xaverian’s crucifix, the Light of the World. The Oratory also houses the relics of Saints John de Brébeuf (d. March 16, 1649), Gabriel Lalemant (d. March 17, 1649), and Charles Garnier (d. December 7, 1649), all Jesuit martyrs of Canada.

Xavier School students, faculty/staff, alumni and parents are free to visit as long as proper identification is presented (eg. Xavier School ID / AAXS ID). For other interested parties, kindly register on this link: 

The chapel is designed by Architect Bong Recio, and built in the memory of John Gokongwei, Sr., and Juanita Marquez-Lim Gokongwei. The stained glass designs are creatively made by Xavier School alumnus Carlo S. Tanseco of XS '84. Check out this presentation for the specific details of the chapel's stained glass: Xavier School Nuvali Chapel.


Online Prayer Room

Do you have any prayer requests?

Send a Prayer Request