2. For New Applicants (Incoming Kindergarten and Transferees)
a) Application Forms will be made available after the release of the Admission Results.
b) Submission of accomplished forms and other requirements will begin after the payment of the Reservation Fee.
c) The deadline for the submission of accomplished forms and other requirements will be on May 15, 2023.
1. The parents or guardian of student applicants must submit a Letter of Intent stating their reasons for applying for financial assistance.
2. The accomplished Application Form and requirements should be submitted digitally in .zip format via e-mail to <email@example.com
> with the student’s name as the file name.
3. In addition to the digital copy, kindly send a hard copy to Xavier School San Juan (Gate 1) or Xavier School Nuvali (Gate 2). The applications from Nuvali will be forwarded to San Juan. Please address the envelope to:
Ms. Lucy Dimalanta
Security guards are on duty 24/7 including Sundays and holidays.
4. We will not accept Application Forms with incomplete requirements and information, and those submitted after the specified deadline.
C. Criteria for Application
Any duly registered (i.e. currently enrolled) student of Xavier School; incoming Kindergarten, incoming Grade 7 student and transferee (through OUTRIGHT ACCEPTANCE) is qualified to apply for financial assistance under the GIA Program provided that the family is currently unable to pay for the cost of Xavier School education.
D. Release of GIA Results
The GIA Results will be e-mailed to the applicants in March 2023.
For further inquiries, you may contact us through e-mail at <firstname.lastname@example.org
> or via mobile at 0916-526-4953 (Globe).
To download the form and checklist of requirements, kindly click the links below: